EVA is searching for a junior full-time administrative assistant to start as soon as possible to help the team in the day-to-day management of the organisation in Brussels, working in close contact with the Secretary General.
- Assisting in the management of events (design, preparation, on-site assistance, follow-up).
- Payments management (execution of payments, accounts monitoring etc).
- Office management (supplies, management of premises, liaison with reception etc).
- Keeping contacts and good relationship with members, contractors and other third parties.
- Help with other administrative tasks as required.
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Studies in management, administration, project management, other related fields.
- You are proficient in English and French (professional level).
- You carry out your tasks independently and are keen to coordinate with teammates.
- Working experience with MS Office, in particular word, excel and outlook.
- You are multitasking and carry out your tasks with order and precision.
- You are sociable and open-minded.
- Permit to work and live in Belgium.
- Availability to start as soon as possible.
- You have some background or interest in visual arts.
- You have experience in working in small teams.
- You have some knowledge of the European Union and its institutions.
- Any language other than English and French is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary package.
- A full-time contract of 1 year under Belgian law.
- A multicultural environment.
- An office in the heart of Brussels located at the “Maison Européenne des Auteurs et des Autrices”, a lively place for artists from all over Europe.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae and Motivation Letter in English to info [at] evartists.org by 17 May 2019 at 23.59 CEST. Please write the following in the subject of your email: “Application – administrative assistant”.
Due to large numbers of applications and our limited capacity, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. EVA is an equal opportunity employer.