JUNIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
European Visual Artists (EVA) represents the interests of authors’ collective management societies for the visual arts. 28 European societies are gathered under this roof as members or observers. They manage collectively authors’ rights of close to 130 000 creators of works of fine art, illustration, photography, design, architecture and other visual works. More info: www.evartists.org.
EVA is looking for a junior administrative assistant to join our secretariat in Brussels for a replacement contract (maternity leave cover) from March to July 2022, to help the team in the day-to-day management of the organisation in Brussels. Full-time or part-time.
- Office and payment/accounts management and assistance in organization of events.
- Help with other administrative tasks as required.
- Studies and some experience in administration or management.
- Proficient knowledge in English and French (professional level).
- Working experience with MS Office, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook.
- You can multitask and carry out your tasks with order and precision
What we offer
A replacement contract under Belgian law (maternity leave) and an adapted salary package.
How to apply
Please send your CV (max 1 page) and a motivation letter (in English) to info [at] evartists.org to the attention of the Secretary General Carola Streul by 31st January 2022. In the subject of your email, please indicate “Application – Administrative Assistant” and add the following sentence to the body of your email “I hereby consent to the use of my personal data for EVA’s recruitment purposes and understand that I can request access to and deletion of my data by email at email@example.com”.
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis, so please do send your application as soon as possible. Due to the number of applications expected, please note we will be able to respond only to shortlisted candidates.
EVA is an inclusive employer.